Have you ever had too much to do and you are not sure where to start? I have. Every time I start classes I am so overwhelmed with life, school and work I get stressed.
Love the name of your blog! Think of it this way - sometimes students wait until the last minute to make their blogs, worrying about it more and more until unit 8, or even 9 (way after it's due). Now that's stress! At least getting this over with early means you can relax and check this off your list. Yay lists!
Love the name of your blog! Think of it this way - sometimes students wait until the last minute to make their blogs, worrying about it more and more until unit 8, or even 9 (way after it's due). Now that's stress! At least getting this over with early means you can relax and check this off your list. Yay lists!
ReplyDeleteLooking good - keep up the great work!
ReplyDelete